Apply online (requires a $50 application fee). You will receive an email immediately telling you about documents you need to gather and submit to the Admissions Office. Once you have completed your online application, complete the following steps.
- Submit Required Documents:
- Immunization Records (PreK-12)
- Certified Birth Certificate (PreK-12)
- Release of School Records Form (SrK-12)
- Copy of Preceding Year and Current Year Report Cards (SrK-12)
- Achievement Test Results (2-12)
- Pastor Recommendation (PreK-12, pastor submits directly to FACS)
- Teacher Recommendation (PreK-12, teacher submits directly to FACS)
- Administrator/Counselor Recommendation (7-12, recommender submits directly to FACS)
- Students applying for admittance in grades 7-12 also must provide a brief Christian testimony.
- Complete the entrance testing process. All new PreK, JrK, and SrK students are tested. Other students are tested at the discrection of FACS administrators. Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted, if necessary, regarding testing.
- Complete the interview process (grades 7-12) as scheduled by the Director of Admissions.
- Receive notification. Each student meeting established guidelines will be notified of acceptance for admission. Parents/guardians of any student rejected for admission will receive oral or written notification.
- Finalize enrollment by signing your online new student contract (enrollment fee due with this). Pay the first month’s tuition. NOTE: As part of finalizing enrollment, those students utilizing an IEP (grades 1-12) or taking part in the Resource program (grades 7-12) also submit a psychological evaluation, which is kept confidential.
Document Submission Options
- Scan documents and email to: email@example.com.
- Fax documents to (901) 324-3558.
- Mail documents to: FACS Admissions, 8650 Walnut Grove Road, Cordova, TN 38018.
- Bring documents to the main school office.