Mission, Vision & Beliefs
The FACS Mission
First Assembly Christian School educates in a manner consistent with a Biblical worldview so that students are prepared for college and are equipped to live for God's glory.
FACS strives continually to improve curricula and instruction, Biblical worldview training, and technological capability in order to prepare students to live for God's glory.
- Education consistent with a Biblical worldview promotes academic excellence, Spirit-led vision, moral courage, emotional balance, cultural understanding, and physical fitness.
- Biblical truth is the strongest foundation for intellectual achievement.
- Jesus Christ is preeminent in all facets of academic, fine arts, and athletic education at FACS.
- Administrators, faculty, and staff at FACS maintain a Christian witness and communicate Biblical values to all students.
- Students at FACS are viewed as unique individuals and are encouraged through appropriate resources to develop their God-given talents and abilities.
- Student learning is a cooperative effort of FACS stakeholders comprised of parents, students, faculty, staff, school board, and community.